Last year, Rogers Foundation invested $4.4 million in our mission to advance treatment, education, advocacy and research on behalf of people with mental health or addiction challenges, their families and the communities we serve.
Here are a few numbers that will give you an idea of the impact Rogers Foundation has had on mental health this past year:
- 1,300 days patients benefited from free treatment through patient care grants
- 4 clinical research studies being conducted to test the effectiveness of two mobile applications, one for treating OCD and one for depression
- 20,000 Safe Person Decals distributed to people who wish to visually identify themselves as someone who promises to “listen and support” others with mental health challenges
- 4 locations in Wisconsin and Minneapolis offering OCD peer-to-peer support groups thanks to donor funding
- 600 angel fund requests granted to assist people with personal needs, such as travel and accommodations to get to treatment
- 6 new treatment programs serving patients in space made possible by the Foundation’s support
- 7,479 contacts made through one-to-one and group spiritual care sessions
With the help of our passionate supporters, we were able to increase support for our life-saving initiatives by 21% over the previous year!