Celebrate the Light VIRTUAL Gala
Presented by Catalyst Construction
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Participation is FREE. RSVPs are encouraged to receive important updates and receive acces to the live stream of the program.
CLICK HERE to RSVP (best when used in Chrome).
You are cordially invited to attend the Celebrate the Light Gala from the comfort of your own home! Join us for a moment of inspiration and education as we shine the light on mental health and raise funds for patients and programs at Rogers Behavioral Health.
Participation is FREE. RSVPs are encouraged to receive important updates and receive access to the live stream of the program (best when used in Chrome).
During this 30-minutes fundraising and awareness event, hear from passionate individuals about why they choose to stand up for mental health challenges and how their voices make a difference!
Make an Impact
Thanks to generous supporters, this event has raised more than $2.5 million since its inception more than 20 years ago. Last year alone, it reaised more than $250,000 to help children, teens and adults in need throughout all of Rogers Behavioral Health’s treatment programs in Wisconsin and across the country.Here’s how your funds make an impact:
- Patient Care Grants provide free care to individuals and families to complete their treatment process at Rogers Behavioral Health – despite insurance coverage or ability to page.
- The Angel Fund assists treatment by providing individuals and famllies with personal needs to ease financial stress.
Sponsorships and Underwriting
There are many opportunities to offer your support and receive valuable recognition in front of our local, regional, and national audiences. You can make a difference by:
- Becoming a sponsor or underwriter
- Providing a matching gift for Patient Care Grants up to your designated amount.
Be bold! Be courageous! Be your best!
As we reflect on the past and look to the future, we can see the seeds of change taking root. The time has come to embrace the power that comes from knowing that all mental health and addiction challenges are real, treatment works, and recovery is possible.
The time has come to turn our back on stigma for good and take action for mental health and wellness – for the benefit of ourselves and others.
Thank you 2020 Gala sponsors, underwriters, and matching gift donors!
Michael C. Kubly Family
Lemberg Electric Company, Inc.
Ellenbecker Investment Group
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
Heartland Business Systems
Bob & Mary Olson
Dr. Brad & Jill Riemann
Rogers Behavioral Health Medical Staff
Patient Care Grant Match
Dr. Crain & Maggie Bliwas
Marty and Janie Borell
Patrick Bortz, Paramount Financial Strategies
Kevin & Cheryl Peterson
Stapleton Realty & Appraisal
American Transmission Co.
Premier Plumbing, LLC
CH Coakley & Co. Inc.
Edge Electric of Wisconsin
Elle Studio + Wellness
Engineered Security Solutions, Inc.
Kujawa Enterprises Inc.
Langer Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
MC Group, LLC
Stephen Perry Smith Architects
Virtual photo booth
Stapleton Realty & Appraisal
State Painting Co.
TessLock Access Control
Visit our Virtual Gala Event site to:
- RSVP to receive important updates and access to the live stream of the program.
- Become a matching gift donor, sponsor, or underwriter.
- Provide a Patient Care Grant (free care) to individuals and families to complete their treatment process at Rogers Behavioral Health – despite insurance coverage or ability to pay.
- Assist treatment by providing individuals and families with personal needs to ease financial stress.